Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary - Cody & Tiff

Today is Cody and Tiffani's 4th anniversary and I wish them a very happy one with many more to come! In some ways, the time has gone by quickly, in other ways, the time hasn't moved by to fast at all. Anyway, I'm happy for them and am glad to see them getting along well.


Last night Melanie, the girls and I, Wendy, Annie, and Joey went to the Bountiful Temple after work. We planned to meet for the 7:00 p.m. session, but it was very crowded so we were delayed some for the later session. Other than feeling slightly warm in there and not quite as comfortable as I'd have liked, it was something that I don't think could make me feel any better or happier than to be in the temple with my wife and daughters. They look like angels to me!


Tonight after work and after a nice BLT sandwich (which we've been eating more of lately since our tomatoes are on in full production) I picked three large buckets of plums. Seems like the fruit and veggies are growing like I haven't seen in years with quite a crop to harvest. Of course harvesting is the fun part after the work that preceeds it and sharing with others is always fun too!


Guess that's about it for today. Guess the market is still behaving crappy so the 'flocks and the herds' have been taking a beating. Way to ox it, boy! Ahoy...

No comments: